• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Story pitch: The Quest to Send Celestia Hurtling Into the Sun?

"I'm retired!" Celestia cheered. Nopony at the retirement home seemed to care, nor pay any mind. Probably because they didn't hear her in the first place.

"Luna, quick!" she turned to her sister, who was in the middle of inhaling a banana. "What was it like on the moon?"

Luna made a face. "I would rather not speak of it, sister," she grumbled, levitating another banana out of the fruit basket.

"What if," Celestia grinned, "to make up for sending you to the moon, we sent me hurtling into the sun? I've always wanted to work on a tan, y'know."

"Sister, your coat is pale as snow. How could you possibly tan yourself on the sun?"

Celestia shrugged.


"Are you sure a rocket-powered trebuchet will launch me nearly far enough, Luna? Can't you simply use your magic?"

Luna shook her head, hiding a manic grin. "I do not wish to see you become lost in the depths of space, sister, and so I will test progressively more intricate mechanisms to target your landing upon your sun."

Celestia's eyes widened at a trail of sparks leading into the platform she was sitting on. "WAIT LUNA WHY IS THERE A STICK OF DYNAMITE IN HEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee--"

Luna couldn't hear the rest of what Celestia was screaming, because she was currently flying over Yakyakistan now.

Author's Note:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousChapters Next