• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Ginosaji set its sights on Lyra Heartstrings?

Author's Note:

Ellery Quinn is slowly but surely approaching us with a spoon. We are doomed.

Lyra felt something smack her on the back of the head. "Ow--" she whipped around with a rocket launcher, immediately ready to use her pricey imported human weaponry to obliterate whatever had just mildly annoyed her.

The pony that'd bumped into her while passing and dropped a miniature anvil from their tray full of tiny acme props profusely apologized for the incident, backing away and falling off a cliff Wiley E. Coyote style.

Speaking of which, why is there a cliff in the middle of Donut Joe's diner?

Lyra felt something smack her hoof. After firing a couple rockets over the ledge and into oblivion after the pony that so violently assaulted her moments prior, she spun around to exact the same vengeance on whoever else was bold enough to disturb her.

The creature... no, the human... was it human? Lyra's excited breaths rose and fell like a rollercoaster having derailed. The thing in front of her dinged her on the muzzle with its spoon.

Lyra sneezed.

The creature smacked her on the muzzle with a larger spoon, tucking away the original spoon behind its coat.

She sneezed again, readying her rocket launcher.

It was smacked out of her grasp with a comedically-large spoon right before she was lightly tapped on the head with a comedically-small spoon.

Lyra is now doomed.

PreviousChapters Next