• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Trixie cloned herself upside down three times and tried to take over the Crystal Empire and Seaquestria with flamethrowers being held by kittens wearing PJs on bikes?

Author's Note:

Luluamoon-Crystal... what????????

"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, SOMBRA," Trixthree shouted from atop her army of pajama-wearing, flamethrower-wielding, bike-riding kittens.

"Why, of course my days are numbered, I use a--" Sombra didn't have the time to finish his recycled joke before he was banished to the sun by the might of THREE unicorns. Not one, not two, and four is far too many.

Trixthree gently placed a kitten on the throne of the Crystal Empire. We do not speak of what happened to the royal family that once inhabited the palace. There never was a royal family. There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

Trixthree used one of her three selves to slingshot the other two into the ocean after that.

"Hey hey," Trixtwo nudged the current ruler of Seaquestria, who was inexplicably an oversized seahorse. Not that kind of seahorse, the other kind. No no, the other other kind. "Guess what?"

"Wh--"

All of Equestria's oceans were immediately evaporated by the might of five hundred billion flamethrower-wielding kittens.

PreviousChapters Next