• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
the shrunken Celestia was evil the whole time?

Author's Note:

I just realized that there are only 63 days left in 2023 so here's a bonus chapter for Starlight Glimmer1.

"Muahahahahaaaaa!" Tiny Celestia cackled from deep inside Twilight's pockets. She crossed out Ponyville in thick red marker, grinning devilishly from ear to ear. "With Ponyville gone, the defenders of Equestria too will be obliterated! And then, I shall be sunstoppable!"

"Dontcha mean unstoppable, boss?" a gruff earth pony waddled up beside Tiny Celestia in her tiny lair. "And why--"

"Silence!" Celestia stuck her hoof over the earth pony's muzzle. "S u n s t o p p a b l e."

"Or you could just bum me another bag of hay chips," Tiny Luna lobbed a crumpled-up bag at her sister from the couch. "Takes energy to be evil, y'know." She flashed a fanged grin, her pupils becoming narrow slits for a split second before returning to their drowsy selves.

"You'll get your hay chips--" Celestia stamped her hoof on the floor "--when we become sunstoppable!"

"Again with that stupid pun," Luna groaned. "I swear, 'the night will last forever' is INFINITELY cooler than your whole 'sunstoppable' thing. And why are we even in here, again?"

"Because," Celestia loomed over her sister. "Rent is too high, and evil doesn't pay enough to survive in a world of hypercapitalism."

"We're the Princesses of Equestria, Celly. We don't pay rent."

"...Oh."

And so Tiny Daybreaker and Tiny Nightmare Moon burst out of Twilight's pocket and took over Equestria. Even though they already ruled it. Tiny Dale remained stuck inside the pocket.

PreviousChapters Next