• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia was a chatroom/server moderator?

"And then I swear, that noob there was using them there hacks!"

"Yes, yes," Celestia facehoofed, blinking at her screen. She made a mental note to give Luna a piece of her mind later for dragging her into the gaming business. "I understand you may be angry, but the records of the server's activity show that it was you, in fact, that used a killaura. The pony that you claim hacked played fairly, and was able to take you out during a brief period of time when you didn't have your killaura on."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Celestia jumped, yanking her headset from her ears as the furious gamer continued screaming.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" their voice screeched through the headset, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONNECTIONS I HAVE?! MARK MY WORDS, I WILL FIND YOU, AND RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YO--"

Celestia rolled her eyes, holding the microphone to her lips. "Banhammered."

"WAIT WHAAA--"

They didn't have time to respond before being yeeted into the MoonJail™ prison server.

Celestia sipped her tea.

PreviousChapters Next