• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight used her newfound salad powers to turn Celestia into actual celery?

Author's Note:

LilyAndPearl is here to make your salad dreams come true.

Also at this point What If has become like some sort of collective fever dream lmao.

Our fine day opens upon the visage of Canterlot Castle, its pristine peaks and towers piercing the sky for everypony to see.

The doors of the throne room abruptly transformed into two large chocolate bars before melting into a puddle, revealing a heaving Twilight Sparkle.

"S-see--" the newly-empowered alicorn wheezed, "chocolate is a vegetable!"

Thanos huffed behind her, his arms crossed in disappointment.

"Celestia!" Twilight marched into the room where not-a-goat Celestia sat, pleasantly sipping her tea as she laced a poor player's Minecraft base with TNT. "I have come to claim my throne!"

Celestia looked up just in time for a green beanm to strike her square between the eyes.

"Noooooooooo!" Celestia cried as she shrunk into Celerystia.

what has this story even become holy heck

Twilight didn't even bother to move Celerystia somewhere else as she nudged the former horse aside and sat down on the throne.

The chocolate puddle continued to boil from the residual heat.

PreviousChapters Next