• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Changelings invaded Japan (300 years ago)?

Author's Note:

> Edward Sapphire has joined the game. This chapter was quite tough to write.

Queen Chrysalis landed with an unimpressive thump. On her face.

She peeled herself off the ground.

"Onward!" Chrysalis roared as the rest of the full might of the Changeling Hive blackened the skies.

Okay. So. Something something samurai battle changelings something. Maybe. Time for a little bit of freewriting.


One by one, the castles of the daimyo fell across the land, the changeling infiltration successfully pitting every man against each other. Who they could trust--family, friends, loved ones--became nobodies.

It was almost every day when another person went missing from the growing city of Edo. Not even the imported firearms that some had taken up could stand against the might of the shapeshifters.

Especially not when they took on the faces of the departed.

PreviousChapters Next