• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
there was something involved [REDACTED] and then [REDACTED] showed up, followed by Chrysalis sobbing in defeat while hugging Starlight like she was a teddy bear, and Starlight says: "It's tradition"?

Author's Note:

PlymothFury58 was MoonButt420's medic.

"CHRYSALIS," Starlight shouted into the deep dark dank cave. "I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN."

"Five more minutes," Chrysalis shouted back over the sounds of virtual explosions. "I will defeat MoonButt420 in glorious combat!"

"You said five more five minutes ago!" Starlight entered Chryssi's epic gamer cave. "C'mon, Chrysalis, the rest of your hive's waiting for you to reform. You know that there's nowhere else to--"

"F:yay::yay::yay:!" Chrysalis screeched at the top of her lungs. She impaled her monitor with her controller. "To Tartarus with MoonButt420! To Tartarus with Muffinloverzzzz! I--"

A message popped up from the amazingly still-working corner of her screen. Something about MoonButt420 and Chryssi's mother.

Chrysalis whimpered. Massive tears rolled down her cheeks as that final little push put her over the edge.

Starlight Glimmer rolled her eyes. "Ugh, fine. I guess you are my little pogchamp, come here," Starlight stepped closer to Chrysalis, ready to give the sobbing queen a warm hug. She stroked Chryssi's hair as she sobbed into her shoulder. "There, there. It's tradition to get cyberbullied after being defeated in Multiplayer Minesweeper."

Chrysalis lifted her head a little, still sniffing. "This is that bargain you spoke of, isn't it?"

"No, the bargain was giving you an RTX 4090 if you reformed and returned to your hive."

"Oh."

PreviousChapters Next