• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
sleepy Twilight took over the universe?

Author's Note:

What the heck did I just write, AnObliviousAuthor?

EDIT: wow. apparently I just wrote Twilight vore-ing the universe. whoops.

"Mmmm... pancakes..." Twilight mumbled, pulling her stack of pancakes closer. Except it wasn't a stack of pancakes. It was the documentation officiating the government of Equestria. She had just single-handedly (hoofedly?) declared herself the Supreme Leader of Equestria in her sleep.

The alicorn nibbled on the mental pancakes, but in reality, this time around the pancakes were the layers of the planet, all the way down to the core. Just like with the nation, Twilight had become the Empress of the World.

"Give... syrup..." she continued to mumble. She lit her horn, grabbing at the dreamscape's syrup bottle, but instead grasping the fabric of reality itself and pouring it (somehow) down her gullet. She has consumed the universe. Twilight is now the universe.

All hail sleepy Twilight.

PreviousChapters Next