• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria built a super fortress on the moon?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger is an ancient being of immense wisdom.

"And you say that these vast tunnels are thought to have been made in tandem by the ravenous appetite of Not Luna, in conjunction with the literal firepower of Fire Lord Ozai?"

"Yeag."

"Yeag." Astronaught Twilight turned to her partner. "What does that even mean? Surely you mean 'yeah', right?"

"Yeeeeeeee."

She walked past the only other pony that willingly stepped into the Lunar Yeet Cannon with her earlier that day. "Well, whatever the case may be, in the name of the Great Nation of Equestria, the entrance of this tunnel shall be the beginnings of ponykind's foray into the galaxy!"

She planted the flag she'd been conveniently carrying the entire time into the partly melted cheesy ground with a quiet squelch.


"IT'S OVER, TWILAKIN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND," Celestiwan Kenobi shouted from atop the hill, her blazing lightsaber illuminating the smoldering ground around them.

Twilakin's eyes glimmered with piss-yellow fury. "You underestimate my power!"

"Don't try i--"

Both mares suddenly turned their gaze upward.

"When did Hoofstafar get a new moon, Kenobi?"

Celestiwan squinted at the rapidly approaching ball of cheese and the cackling mare piloting it. Yes, she has telescopic vision now. Deal with it.

"That's no moon. It's a space station."

"It's too big to be a space station!" Lun Solo crawled out of the fiery rivers of lava that she most definitely was responsible for producing during the 'The Floor is Lava' incident of '82.

"I have a bad feeling about thi--"

"ARE YOU HECKS READY FOR SOME CHEEEEEEEEEEESE?" Astronaut Twilight and the unnamed pony only known to her as 'Yeag' collectively screeched over the interplanetary intercom. "CELESTIGOAT SENDS HER REGARDS."

And so the giant molten meatball formerly known as Hoofstafar was abruptly and entirely covered in a thick layer of molten goat cheese.

what did this chapter become

this is getting out of hand, now there are two of them!

PreviousChapters Next