• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
this story was a horribly written self-insert?

Author's Note:

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Here's a badly written troll chapter that ends with Pinkie Pie. :pinkiecrazy:

Techie gazed out upon the vast plains that extended before him. Fresh, untouched land. That is, fresh, if it weren't for the fact that it was currently a desolate wasteland of flame.

Luckily, our hero (TECHIE, REMEMBER THAT), just happened to have a massive orbital "Fix everything" ray he had access to, and promptly revitalized that land with the push of a button.

As he enjoyed the newly created paradise in his magical cave-home of wonders, some filthy buggers crawled out of the pits of beyond, eyeing Techie hungrily with a ferocious gaze.

Of which, was in turn weaponized and returned to sender as a nuclear laser-bomb, because that's how illogical this world is.

"DADDY!" A mare suddenly screamed out of nowhere, racing towards the human, "YOU CAME BACK!"

The two immediately locked together, and drew in close for a kiss, before Techie began lowering himself down to--

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! CHILD FRIENDLY!

Hey, what are yo--

*Crashing noises*

Okay, so the the pony and the human did not do anything mushy or overly mature, and Techie decided to give up and stop writing this chapter because he ran out of ideas and ended up cringing at what he just wrote.

PreviousChapters Next