• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,595 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,595

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight decided she'd rather eat donuts than confront Celestia about Nightmare Moon in episode one?

Author's Note:

Welcome to the crazy train, Azreal DuCain1!

Twilight idly chewed on her donut as she watched the sun set for the final time. At least now she didn't have to pull the drapes in the morning to get more sleep.

She took another bite of her donut as the screaming ponies outside of her apartment continued their panicking. What was the point, anyway? Surely Nightmare Moon would have ideas in mind on how to at the very least sustain crop production in the limited light available in the dark of night, right?

Though, now that she had some time to think about it, the other side of the planet definitely wasn't going to be happy about their brand-new eternal daytime. Property on the thin stretches of land between night and day would probably skyrocket in value in a few days' time. Maybe she could nag her parents to buy a house there before it gets expensive even for a Canterlot family like her own.

Twilight finished the rest of her donut and turned her eyes to the stars.

PreviousChapters Next