• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia had to control the tides now that the moon is gone?

Author's Note:

Starlight Glimmer1, it's time to end yet another plane of existence!

"Alright, now raise 'em a little higher again."

Celestia groaned, raising her sunglasses. "Do I have to?"

"Yes."

Celestia groaned again and lit her horn, lifting the water level up just a little bit more.

"Good, good." Twilight wrote some notes down in her notebook. "And you'll have to do the opposite of that sometime later, too."

"Mother of me," Celestia wailed, falling back on her beach lounge chair. "I should just launch a giant ball of rock into orbit and make a new moon."

"Isek-aid! Get your fresh isek-aiddd!" A squeaky voice shouted in the distance. "Squeezed fresh daily!"

Celestia appeared with a flash. "Oh boy, refreshments?"

Apple Bloom held out a hoof. "One bit per cup, Princess!"

"Waaaait!" Applejack bolted toward her sister from behind. "That ain't apple juice!"

But it was too late, for Celestia drank the isek-aid and was promptly isekai'd by a truck out of nowhere.

The sun no longer rose without Celestia's presence and so Equestria proceeded to wither away. The end.

Oh and Celestia's stuck in some high-fantasy world as an anime protagonist now I think.

PreviousChapters Next