• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie Pie got all the villains (all the G4 ones) and brought them together for a big party, and they actually enjoyed it?

Author's Note:

Behold, a dart157!

Princess Luna wearing fancy contacts, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Discord, Tirek, and Cozy Glow all sat around the (honestly very cramped) campfire.

"Mmmyes," King Sombra nodded somberly while wearing a sombrero. "Fire. Just like what I wished upon your nation many moons ago."

Pinkie Pie emerged from the flames holding precisely fifty cakes. That's as many as five tens. And that's amazing.

"Ten cakes for each of you!" Pinkie slid them across the metaphorical table that turned out to be a physical table. "Not you Lulu, Celly says it makes you fart at night."

Princess Luna hissed in disappointment. She whipped out her patented Nightmare Moon® Moon Armor Set™ and put it on, hissing a second time but angrier.

"So... uh," King Sombra cleared his throat, grabbing an entire fistful of cake out of his stack. Ignore the fact that he has no hands. Just let it happen. "Ponies, am I right?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Even Pinkie!

Cozy Glow said nothing because this poor excuse of an author never watched any episodes with her in them.

"Why did you invite all of us out here again?" Discord craned his neck up and over Chrysalis over to Pinkie. "I'll have you know I have a very important meeting with a certain butter-colored pegasus in five minutes."

"Are... you enjoying the party?" Pinkie looked around at the gaggle of villains surrounding her. The Storm King up above munched on a piece of cake that he totally didn't yoink from Tirek while the centaur wasn't looking.

"It's a fine party," Chrysalis droned. "Feels nice to not be the target of rainbow death lasers every now and then. Or protective force fields that violently eject you from the city you were raiding."

it was at this point that the author realized that he paid almost zero attention to how any of the villains talk and Twilight ran out of ink for once.

PreviousChapters Next