• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,590 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,590

PreviousChapters Next
Fluttershy married a cabbage?

Author's Note:

My cabbages, twidash1993!

*screams*

Snakelike shadows crept along the dimly-lit walls of the cottage. Nary a footstep could be heard as the creature slithered through the air on mismatched wings, his silhouette broken only by the faint glint of a knife in the lantern-light.

The figure stopped before a closed door. A gnarled claw set upon the doorknob and twisted.

Little by little, the door began to creak open. The creature slithered through.

"F ʟ ᴜ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s ʜ ʏ." Discord wailed with the sound of twenty-nine dying goats. "Wʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?"

Fluttershy looked up from her thoroughly-kissed cabbage. "Go away Discord, I'm having fun holding hooves with Mister Cabbage here."

"R ᴇ ᴘ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴇ ᴅ ʙ ʏ ᴀ ᴄ ᴀ ʙ ʙ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ!" Discord continued crying. "Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ!"

Fluttershy flipped her mane. "Well, maybe I just wanted a little less chaos. Do you know how many times I had to calm down the animals around town whenever you showed up?"

Discord screamed as he turned to dust.

PreviousChapters Next