• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
equestria was attacked by the fire nation?

Author's Note:

Tell me, RandomCommentor, do you like bananas?

"A nation that is not of the elements?" Fire Lord Ozai lifted a brow as he sipped his tea. "How peculiar. And pathetic. Tell my disgraceful brother that his tea is weak."

He slammed the teacup through the table and stood up, walking confidently to the bow of his airship. Far below, the pastel colors of Equestria's infrastructure glimmered in the dwindling light of dusk. A confident smirk spread across Ozai's face as he lifted his hands in prepara--

"NOT OF THE ELEMENTS?" a pale, flying... horned... poodle pony??? No--

"NOT OF THE ELEMENTS???" the creature screeched again, its bloodshot gaze piercing deep into even Ozai's hardened heart. It lowered itself down to his eye level. "Tell me, do you like bananas?"

"Enough with this," Ozai abruptly swung a fiery punch at the creature. Said punch bounced off apparently painlessly.

"I'll take that as a no," the creature responded. "So you're a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:yay:eeeeeeeeeeeeyetch that doesn't like mmmmmmmmbananas."

Ozai lifted into the air himself now, propelled by the flames emitting from his limbs. "Out of my way. For your disrespect, I will personally ensure that you watch your kingdom burn."

A golden glow suddenly surrounded him, preventing any further movement. He struggled against his restraints even as his flames went out. Surely, this creature couldn't be the avatar. It was that child! This had to be an elaborate ruse to lower his guar--

"Well, that's good," the pale creature lifted a cannon of some sort up from below before stuffing him inside. "'Cause you ain't findin' any bananas on the moooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Ozai didn't have the time for words as he found himself hurtling upwards and out of the atmosphere. A faint roar of delight followed him up.

"B:yay:yetch!"

PreviousChapters Next