• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight used her new Glizard powers to make it big in the hot dog selling business?

Author's Note:

Scyphi knows that in this world, it's [REDACTED FOR COPYRIGHT REASONS].

Twilight strolled upon the solid-gold pathway to her crystal palace. Said palace had long-since gotten a giant hot dog statue installed over where her cutie mark had once been...

That is, the spire that once represented the Element of Magic itself, was now instead a vaguely-obscene hot dog with a ketchup bow-tie.

"Hello, madam!" an orphan--one that surely hadn't had even a single bit to his name--scampered up to her, gazing skyward to even catch a glimpse of Twilight's majestic Glizard power-enhanced face. Also because she now wears massive stilettos that are stilts in all but name. "Are you able to spare some bits? I am so hungry!"

Twilight felt her eyes begin to water. She remembered when she was hungry once... before she'd ascended to a higher state of being... before she became the Glizard...

Yes, she knew what to do at this very instant for this poor orphan child.

She lit her horn, watching the colt's eyes light up with anticipation.


"Oh boy! Now I'll never go hungry again!" the poor orphan hot dog teetered away as quickly as his stubby little legs could manage.

PreviousChapters Next