• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,586 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,586

PreviousChapters Next
the Mane 6 could break the fourth wall?

Author's Note:

Time to rope TheAlienBrony22 into the spiral of brain rot.

"Pinkie, what... what is this?" Rarity stared wide-eyed out of the screen. "The colors in that room are absolutely dreadful!"

Rainbow Dash squinted. "And... hey wait, why's there a figurine of me in a jar?"

"We do not speak of the jar." Pinkie snapped. "T h i n k o f t h e c h i l d r e n."

Applejack didn't say anything because the room had a PC in it.

"Flutters, what about you?" Rainbow Dash turned to Fluttershy. "What do you have to say about the weird window that just appeared?"

But Fluttershy wasn't there.

"Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy poked her head out from beneath a pile of clothes. "Oh, hi Rainbow. Is there anything you need? I noticed that we could walk into the room, so I went to take a look. I was thinking there might be some poor creatures trapped under the piles of clothes on the bed."

"Er... I think you're the poor creature trapped under a pile of clothes on the bed."

Fluttershy took a moment to inspect the pile of clothes trapping her on the bed. "I guess I am a poor creature trapped under a pile of clothes on the bed."

"Is NOPONY going to pay attention to the fact that you're looking at the room of the reader?" Twilight groaned before looking at you. Yes, you, the reader. "Hey, sorry about my friends. Fluttershy didn't mean to get herself trapped under the pile of clothes on your bed. Also, Applejack wants you to go buy some apples."

PreviousChapters Next