• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie Pie was secretly not Pie? Like an unholy brussel-sprouts-broccoli-cauliflower amalgamation?

Author's Note:

CharonX, what hast thou wrought upon mine eyes?

Pinkie BrusseBroccoCauliflower oozed out of her sickly green shed, reforming herself into a broken memory of the shape of a pony. A moist squelch bubbled up from beneath her slimy hooves as they solidified into a pastier consistency.

"Salutations, Pinkie BrusseBroccoCauliflower!" Discord emerged from the patch of mold Pinkie had been caringly nurturing on the outer side of her left foreleg. "How's the goo, girlie?"

"Sickly!" Pinkie's voice came as a haunting wheeze of wet wind. Pieces of rotting brussel sprouts splattered Discord in the face. "Just the way I like it."

Discord absorbed the debris into himself, nodding. "Excellent, excellent. Listen, how about we bake Celestia the most gruesome cake to have ever been cake'd? Right here, right now."


Celestia was found deceased under mysterious circumstances in a garbage can behind the local Chuck E. Cheese's the next day.

PreviousChapters Next