• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Limit Break: 1001

Author's Note:

Haha, time to break the site once more!

(This chapter was purely an experiment. The 1,000th chapter remains the finale of this story.)

(Also, yeah turns out 1,000 is just an arbitrary choice by Knighty. Most likely for performance and reader convenience reasons.

EWhat If...
What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.
TheMajorTechie · 7.9k words  ·  32  6 · 348 views

Twibright Smirkle smirked like the bright twilit sky as she deviously--and I mean DEVIOUSLY, slipped another page into the finished work of her rival, that dastardly Twilight Sparkle.

Surely nopony would notice this malicious act, for it was common knowledge that there could only be at most one thousand chapters. There may be less, but there must never be more. For eons, ponies shuddered at the idea of there being a--*gasp*--one thousand first chapter. Or even a thousand secondth! It would be nothing less than a sign of the end of times. An indication that Equestria was surely doomed, right along with its inhabitants.

And so, Twibright Smirkle stuck the page into the book, still suspended from the ceiling by the rope tied around her waist. Once Equestria was gone, she would be the one to rule over all that was left! She would be the one that everypony had to answer to! She--

The lights turned on.

"Twilight, are you having a caffeine crash again?" Spike yawned, waddling over to Twibright and untying her.

"Away!" Twibright hissed. She lit her horn and vanished, leaving a very confused Spike behind...

And one extra chapter in a one-thousand-chapter story.

PreviousChapters Next