• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight suddenly became extremely commonplace and was practically a generic term?

*Insert Twilight Zone music here*

"GRAND PRINCESS TWILIGHT!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed, "MIDNIGHT SPARKLE HAS RETURNED!"

Grand Princess Twilight raised an eyebrow, and swallowed another bite of cake.

"Yes, and?"

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?!"

Grand Princess Twilight grinned.


"I hate this." Twilight Sparkle complained to her dragon, Sparky, "I hate all of this. I'm supposed to be stopping Midnight Sparkle, not arranging the Kind-of Late to Mid-Summer Not-Solstice Celebration!"


"Hya, Twilight! I'm Twilight, and this is my cousin, Twilight! Say hi, Twilight!"

"Hya, Twilight! I'm Twilight, and this is my brother, Dusk Shine! Say hi, Dusk!"

"Hya, Twilight! I'm Dusk Shine, and this is my lil' sis, Twilight! Say hi, Twilight!"

"Hya, Twilight! I'm Twilight, and this is my granny, Twibert! Say hi, Twibert!"

"Hya, Twilight, I'm Twibe--"

"STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!" Twilight Sparkle screeched, "NOPE. I'LL JUST SAY THAT THE FOOD IS HANDLED BY THE TWILIGHT FAMILY. PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!"


"ALRIGHT, MIDNIGHT SPARKLE, YOUR TIME IS UP! GIRLS, CHARGE UP THE ELEMENTS OF SPARKLE!"

"But Twilight!" Twilight #53624 groaned, "We don't have the final element!"

"SCREW Y'ALL!" Twilight Sparkle shouted in return, "I'll BE THE SIXTH ELEMENT!"

Midnight Sparkle was promptly returned to the form of Grand Princess Twilight the Younger.

And so, Twilight and Twilight and Twilight and Twilight and Twilight and Twilight lived happily ever after because the power of Twilight compelled all foes to give up their un-Sparkle-like ways and accept the ways of the Twilight horde.

And Twibert ate an apple pie.

PreviousChapters Next