• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,619 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,619

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight realized gelatin is commonly made from animal hooves?

"PINKIE!" Twilight bashed the wall of Sugarcube Corner in. She quietly shut the door before spinning around to Pinkie Pie. "How could you?"

"How could I what?" Pinkie wiped the remains of the jello she'd just eaten off her face. "Not share the jello? I'm sorryyyyyyyy! I'll save some for you next time! Ooh! Or, or, if you want, we can make more right no--"

Twilight swat the jello box out of Pinkie's hooves. "How could you be a cannibal? This stuff is made from hooves!"

"It doesn't say whose hooves, though!" Pinkie scooped the box off the floor. "Do you know whose hooves?"

Twilight rubbed her chin... with...

Her hoof.

Wait.

Her. Hoof.

Twilight looked down at her currently non-present hoof.

"Huh. My hooves."

"Don'tcha know alicorns can regenerate?" Pinkie kicked the butcher's knife aside. "The best quality jello is made using only Celestia's hooves! Why do you think she's always wearing those neato shoes?"

"What."

Pinkie stuffed a spoonful of jello in Twilight's mouth. "Shhhhhhhh, don't think about it."

Author's Note:

wtf brain

PreviousChapters Next