• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,615 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,615

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight took "New Year New You" far to literally and started changing everything and everyone around her?

Author's Note:

Rhonie8k planted the idea and now they must suffer the consequences.

"Happy New Year, Spike!" Twilight peeked through the open bathroom door. "New year, new you!"

"Wha-" Spike spun around just in time to be transformed into a cactus with legs.


Twilight slowly rose from behind the counter in Sugarcube Corner. She stared deeply into the eyes of the first customer of the day. "New year, new you."

She slipped behind the counter again, leaving a cupcake in the place of the customer, and an upside-down Pinkie Pie in the place of Pinkie Pie.


"CELESTIA!!1!!!!!111!!1!" Twilight bashed her head through the doors of the alicorn's bedroom, her horn blazing with magic. "THINK FAST, CHUCKLENUTS!"

Heavy groaned, throwing the blankets over his head.


Twilight pointed at herself in a mirror. "New year, new me. New year, new me. New year, new me."

She shut her eyes and blasted herself, triggering her EVOLUTION INTO HER NEXT FORM, TWIBLAZE SPARKTACULAR. CATCH UP ON MORE TWIBLAZE CONTENT NEXT TIME IN OUR NEXT ISSUE OF TWIBLAZE SETS THE WORLD AFLAME, RIGHT HERE IN YOUR PERSONAL MENTAL BRAINWORM!

You proceed to be blasted in the face by Twiblaze Sparktacular. New year, new you. :raritywink:

PreviousChapters Next