• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
all of Equestria was replaced with mattresses?

Author's Note:

With the exception of Mayor Mare and the Kool-Aid man.

Twilight awoke from her mattress. And proceeded to hop off of her mattress onto her... mattress?

She proceeded to open the mattress door and walk down her mattress stairs to her mattress kitchen, where pillow-Spike was making a fluffy breakfast of airy eggs.

Twilight yawned a sleepy yawn, and left her castle of snoringdom, and tumbled her way towards town hall. Of which was a bouncyhouse made of beds. Because reasons.

"What took you so long?" Mayor Mare snored, pouring another pot of coffee on her face, "I almost fell asleep."

"You just woke up." Twilight deadpanned,

"I know." Mayor Mare yawned, "and that's why I have coffee."

"Is that why you're a living pot of coffee?"

"OH YEAH!" the Kool-Aid man hollered, "HOW'S Y'ALL DOIN'?!"

"No." Twilight replied with a facehoof, "This isn't happening."

And then she woke up. On her mattress.

PreviousChapters Next