• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
the only one able to fix the space time continuum was Hackerman?

Author's Note:

Certified hackerman Sunset Shimmer sends her regards, The Spy of the Tiger.

"Twilight!" Sunset Shimmer burst through a bookshelf. "Come with me if you wanna save time and space!"

"Wh--" Twilight seethed, staring at the scattered books all over the floor. "I just reshelved those! If you wanna help me save time and space, then you should reshelve those books for me."

Sunset lit her horn and dragged Twilight through the dimensional gateway. Kicking and screaming, of course. Always gotta have the kicking and screaming.


"--and so, with the magic of radios, this gun I found, and some rare elements that can only be obtained by the strength of a hundred children working the mines, I believe I have come across the solution to fix space time!"

Twilight looked at Sunset. Then to the gaming laptop on her lap. Then to the rocket launcher duct-taped to her hoof."

"And that is--"

"This!" Sunset flipped the laptop around. "I run Arch btw."

"How did you just say 'btw' like that?"

Sunset shrugged. "Anyway, if I run this special program that I've just written here--" she typed some commands out. Don't mind the fact that she has hooves. The keyboard works as long as you don't question it.

I said don't question it.

"--there. And that's all of reality, fixed! You're welcome by the way."

Twilight blinked, staring at the screen. "Sunset. That's a fanfiction you wrote. It's..." she leaned in closer. "A self-insert shipfic with... Flash Sentry?"

"Shut," Sunset whipped the laptop back around and began furiously typing again.

"There," she flipped it around again. "Press any button. This is a script that taps into the underlying supercomputer network running the simulations that our universe is built on top of."

Twilight pressed the power button.

Sunset screamed.

PreviousChapters Next