• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
the closet skeleton apocalypse happened, resulting in everybody's knees being sacrificed to the shy, skinless, organ-less skeletal invaders?

Author's Note:

Tell me, The Spy of the Tiger and ScopingLandscape, do you even?

"BONES, BONES, BONES, BONES, BONES, BONES, BNOES!" the skskskeletons chanted, streaming out of the closet. They weren't too hasty about their invasion of the living world, however, because honestly, they felt a little... naked without skin or organs.

"Oh no! Spike, did you leave your closet door open last night?" Twilight yelled, running up the stairs. "Spike? Spike?"

"CALCIUM." Spike's knee yelled yet again. A skeleton loomed over him, staring at his knees with its empty eye sockets.

The dragon rolled his eyes, raising his knees up to the skeleton. "Here, just take them already. They're annoying me."

"SPIKE!" Twilight banged on the door. "Spike, are you alright in there?"

She slammed the door open, her horn still glowing slightly from brute-forcing her way through the lock. Her eyes landed on Spike's missing knees, which were now being juggled by a closet skeleton. Said closet skeleton noticed Twilight staring at it, and ran back into the closet. For whatever reason, it is now possible for skeletons to blush.

"OH MY CELESTIA THERE ARE SKELETONS INVADING!" Twilight's knees started screaming. "TWILIGHT, WE NEED TO PURGE THEM!"

"Ah, I see," Twilight nodded solemnly toward Spike. Following after him, she offered her knees to the horde of closet skeletons, appeasing their strange addiction to knees. "All of Equestria must sacrifice their knees if they wish to live."

The next day, all of the ponies' yelling and shouting knees were harvested and given as a welcome gift to Equestria's new spooky scary skeleton overlords.


"And that's how I met your mother!"

"...What?"

"What?"

"Exactly," a skeleton pony closed the book, patting its skeletal foal on the head. "Now, sweet dreams! Have you dusted your kneecaps yet?"

"Yes, mamma!"

"Alright then. Goodnight!"

"G'night!"

PreviousChapters Next