• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
the CMC went to different mares in the Applewood Derby?

"Twilight?" Sweetie Belle peeped as she knocked on the door of the castle, "Can you help me build the most traditional kart in the Applewood Derby?"

There was no answer. The filly knocked again, and was promptly responded to by the sound of a loud explosion, and screams of "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!".

A bright flash of light emanated from the windows for a brief moment, before an ash-covered Twilight answered the door.

"Oh, hi, Sweetie Belle. You said you needed some WoodApple Derpies?" she chirped, "'Cause I've got some right here!"

The alicorn floated over a gardening tray filled with tiny derp groots. "They make good pets until they grow older!" she continued, "I was experimenting with an anti-growth spell on one, and it kinda... backfired..."

Sweetie Belle gently nudged the tray away with her magic. "No, I said that I want some help in the Applewood Derby."


Apple Bloom knocked on Fluttershy's door, and was quickly answered by the mare herself.

"Fluttershy! Could you help me make the speediest kart in Equestria for the Applewood Derby?"

Fluttershy stood silent for a moment, stunned at the request. "Um... why didn't you ask Rainbow Dash instead? I'm sure that she has something that you could do."

"Ha, an' get mah sister's barn wrecked again?"

Fluttershy nodded, noting that Rainbow was obviously anything but careful, anyways.


Scootaloo was just about to ask Mrs. Cake to talk to Pinkie Pie, but she didn't, because the mare was already next to her.

"Pinkie, can you he--"

"Help you make the most funnest and creative kart for the Applewood Derby? Sure!"



And so, a gurgling steam engine, a rabbit-powered barrel thing, and a duct-tape-confettied multidimensional airship were lined up at the starting positions.

"Close enough?" Sweetie Belle asked her friends from the cab of the modified locomotive.

"CLOSE ENOUGH!" Scootaloo and Apple Bloom shouted back in unison over the noise that their respective "karts" were emitting.

PreviousChapters Next