• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Fanta in Equestria?

Author's Note:

Yep. This came straight outta the comments. :ajsmug:

Dear Celestia,

It has come to my attention that Equestria recently received a mysterious package of orange, bubbly, vaguely citrus-scented liquid. From my previous experience in the Human world on the other side of the mirror portal, I know of many potentially hazardous substances, both natural and artificial.

It is here where I shall request a sample of a sizeable quantity... for science, of course. I shall... run some tests on this liquid to discern its safety to Equestrian health, and if needed, ask for a full quarantine of the entire shipment, and a private link to the supplier of this liquid.

--your fellow Princess and former student, Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia snorted, taking another sip of her can of Orange Fanta soda as she glanced up at her literal boatload of Fanta cans.

Luna peered over her sister's shoulder, emptying out a can of Grape Fanta as she did so.

Celestia raised a quill to the parchment she'd prepared, and wrote her response to her former student's letter.

My dear Twilight,

No. :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next