• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Shimmer never turned on Celestia?

Author's Note:

Yes, I'm one of those people who believe that Sunset was adopted by Celestia.

Credit to Supernova2015 for suggesting this chapter. ^_^

Suggest ideas down in the comments, via PM, or in the story ideas channel on my Discord server!

"And then," Sunset continued, flinging her hooves into the air, "When I crossed the portal like you told me to, there was this entire world of these weird bipedal ape things. They wear clothes all the time, and they've got these really fast carriages that they call 'cars' that rush them around everywhere!"

Celestia nodded, paying only half her attention to her student. "Yes, yes, Sunset." She mumbled, "I've been to the human world as well. I was only thinking that it'd be nice for you to experience something outside of the palace." She turned to her adoptive daughter. "Do you think I should take on another student, Sunset?" She began, "I know I would be paying even less attention to you if I did, but I fully believe that you're capable of functioning as a mature and independent mare now."

Sunset shrugged. "Cool." She replied, "So it'll be kinda like having a sister then?"

"...Not really." The alicorn replied with a chuckle. "But in a way, yes."

PreviousChapters Next