• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Shimmer was living bacon?

Sunset Shimmer awoke to a jolt.

She couldn't exactly move though, because she apparently was now bacon.

Luckily, she was in Equestria at the moment, so she had nothing to fear of when it came to being eaten.

Unfortunately, however, it appeared that she was sitting directly atop Twilight's bed.

On top of Twilight.

Twilight woke up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. The moment her gaze set upon Sunset, however...

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--" She screamed, throwing Sunset across the room. "SPIKE!" She yelled out the doorway, "DID YOU BRING FOOD THROUGH THE PORTAL AGAIN?!"

"Woah, Twilight," Sunset spoke, "It's just me, Sunset. And apparently, I'm bacon now."

Twilight froze, and stared down at the bacon that had just telepathically spoken to her.

"What."


One trip to the Arcane Magicks wing of Canterlot University later...


A bacon-maned Sunset Shimmer stood before Twilight.

"Um... Twilight?" Sunset began, "I think something's off."

"I'll say," Spike mumbled as he picked a strip off Sunset and ate it, "But I'm fine with it."

"SPIKE!" Twilight scolded, "Don't eat other ponies' manes, alright?" She turned back to Sunset.

"Your normal mane will return in a couple of weeks. The bacon mane was the most powerfully enchanted out of the curse that got placed on you."

Sunset shrugged, and began chewing her mane.

Author's Note:

BACON

PreviousChapters Next