• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
the author became his avatar? What if there was a request so specific it was basically already a chapter all by itself? What if every winged pony's wings got stuck together? What if Spike only spoke in kazoo sounds? What if the entire comment section

Author's Note:

Mashup time, AnObliviousAuthor!

Not gonna use all of them simply because holy heck it's already a lot, but there's already plenty. :twilightsmile:

You kick my door open to find a rainbow lookin' spiky T sitting in a chair.

The T, that is, the author, turns in his office chair, his poodle sitting on his lap as he pats its head.

"This is the part where you leave my room."


What if there was a request so specific it was basically already a chapter all by itself?

Here is your chapter.


What if every winged pony's wings got stuck together?

"HOW ARE WE FLYYYYYING?!" Twilight screamed, tumbling through the air with every other winged pony in Equestria.

"Starlight's self-levitation spells!" A voice somewhere inside the ball of ponies shouted back.

"Oh! Okay!"

Together, the Pony Wingball tumbled its way into dominating the galaxy.


What if Spike only spoke in kazoo sounds?

"Doot."

"Huh?"

"Doot? Dootdedoot doot! Doot! Dooot!"

"Sure thing, Doot Doot."


What if the entire comment section of this story got dumped on Twilight's head?

Twilight has left the server.


Does FIMfiction have a chapter title length limit?

Who knows?


What if Sweetie Giraffe tried hippo boots first and is now annoyed with Luna for stealing her idea?

"UNDERLING." Sweetie Giraffe boomed as she loomed over Luna and her hippo boots, "I AM... UPSET."

Luna blew a raspberry.

Sweetie Giraffe began to vibrate as her eyes turned a bright red.

Luna woke up the next day on one of Jupiter's moons, the smell of singed fur clinging to her.

Also, her hippo boots were gone.


What if Luna realized that although elephant boots are wildly impractical, hippo boots are a much bolder fashion statement anyway?

*Two days before the above event...*

"Hm, these elephant boots are wildly impractical," Luna mused, shaking one such elephant currently flex-taped to her hoof. The elephant trumpeted back in annoyance.

She untaped the elephants from her hooves, glancing about until her eyes landed on the hippos lounging in the watering hole.

"But hippo boots... hm... bold."

Luna smirked as she held up her roll of flex tape.


Did I find the chapter title length limit yet?

Who knows?

PreviousChapters Next