• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Sombra tried to *REDACTED* Equestria as his next evil plot?

Author's Note:

Agh, it's the memes! The meeeeemes, I tell you, Zapper frost!

Sombra grinned, watching over his new dominion. He would never let Celestia or any other dastardly alicorns get in his way again! He was gonna rule with an iron hoof, stamping out any and all opposition right from the get-go!

"Give us back the Crystal Heart," Twilight spat from behind the bars of her cage. "You know this can't last forever."

"Oh-ho-ho! That's where you're wrong," Sombra sneered, "You see, the fate of Equestria is up to me now. I call the shots! I am the judge, jury, and executioner! I. RULE. ALL."

"And as for you--" he spun around to Flurry Heart, who was currently babbling away in a high-chair and sputtering baby food in every direction.

"I'm never gonna give you up. You and I-- we will crush Equestria beneath our hooves!"

"Bleh!" Flurry Heart burped.

PreviousChapters Next