• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,619 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,619

PreviousChapters Next
the nuclear apocalypse came and nobody cared?

Author's Note:

Back by popular demand, it's The Spy of the Tiger!

holy crap, I don't think I've seen a 4-times upvoted suggestion in a loooong time.

Another nuclear explosion tore at the remnants of Canterlot.

"It's a nice day today." Celestia sipped her tea as the last of her very physical existence was wiped off the planet. "Oh my, was that a breeze?"

"Celestia!" Twilight galloped into the flaming throne room, clearly out of breath both from running and having her lungs obliterated by radiation. "Did you hear what happened?"

"Equestria has been crushed by the flames of Tartarus in a nuclear nightmare that nopony could possibly give a single buck about?"

Twilight shook her head. "What? No! Why should I even care about that? Look!"

She shoved a smartphone in what used to be Celestia's face.

"It's keyboard cat! Remember that old meme?"

"Yes."

PreviousChapters Next