• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Hasbro was part of the Kingdom Hearts canon in a story that wrote the author while Imperial Japan and Shaggy defeated the changelings before the latter decided to overthrow Celestia?

Author's Note:

Press [F] to pay respects to every last shred of sanity, courtesy of: AvidSeason, Accurate Balance, Samurai_Arashi, and FicFacFlac!

Background info I used: Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service

Yup, that's Wikipedia.

Hasbro was part of the Kingdom Hearts canon in a story that wrote the author while Imperial Japan and Shaggy defeated the changelings before the latter decided to overthrow Celestia?


"Ready, Goofy, Donald?"

A cold wind ripped past the trio as they stood before the besieged Canterlot Castle.

...

...

Of which was caused by a Japanese A6M Zero whoosh-ing just overhead to aid in pushing back the Changelings.

A brilliant light suddenly blazed along the horizon, forcing out three heroes to shield their eyes in the bedazzlement as Ultra Instinct Shaggy emerged from the very bowels of the universe itself, awakened by the collective pleas of every Alicorn combined to combat the Changelings.

Using just .0001% of his power, Shaggy teleported himself to the underbelly of the Japanese plane, holding onto the wheels with the power of his Shaggy-ness as he drew closer to Canterlot.

Summoning the Infinity Gauntlet straight off of Thanos' hand, Shaggy proceeded to pluck each stone off the gauntlet, popping them into his pocket as he absorbed their power through diffusion.

Hold on, I meant powering them up through diffusion, since... y'know, diffusion brings things from a higher concentration to a lower one.

Either way, after unceremoniously transporting the gauntlet and stones back to the MCU with a mere .2% of his power, Shaggy let go of the plane, careening down into the center of Canterlot City.

Short to say, he expelled the darn buggers with only 1% of his power. Why did it take so much power compared to traveling between universes and rapid teleportation? Well, these changelings were all wielding the power of not one, not two, but three Shreks.

I have no idea what I just wrote.


EDIT:

Also, after the chaos of the Canterlot was over, Shaggy booted Celestia off the throne with only 10% of his power, and ruled justly until the end of time... of which upon reaching it, Shaggy simply willed it to continue on anyways.

PreviousChapters Next