• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
the peasantry couldn't actually overthrow Celesita precisely because she'd become a goat?

Author's Note:

Legally speaking, Scyphi cannot be overthrown!

"Wait wait wait!" Twilight punched a hole through the floor and climbed out in front of the crowd. "What are all of you doing?"

"Vive la révolution!" a stallion that looked suspiciously like precisely two and a half colts in a trenchcoat yelled as he pelted Twilight with a mushy quesadilla.

Twilight annihilated the quesadilla moments before it struck her with the fury of ten thousand suns. "No seriously, don't you know that legally speaking, you cannot overthrow Celestia now?"

"What."

"Our dear Princess has unexpectedly and inexplicably been transformed into a goat. And one that does not appear to have any semblance of intelligence, at that. Do you really believe that she is still your ruler?"

Somewhere in the crowd, a sheep bleated. It was swiftly silenced by means of a convenient trapdoor directly underneath it.

"Precisely as I thought," Twilight spun around. She gently lifted Celestigoat back up through the broken window and set her on the floor before the peasants. "I mean, look at her! Does this look like the face of a tyrant to you?"

Celestigoat stiffened at the sudden movement and fell on her side.

An explosion rang out from the Royal Gamer Room as Luna began cursing in old Equish.

"Anyway yeah," Twilight propelled herself into the air with a flap of her wings. "Praise Celestigoat, and you all be good ponies now, or there will be consequences."

She disappeared back into the hole in the floor.

The stallion that looked suspiciously like five and a half colts in a trenchcoat stared at the hole Twilight had left behind. Then at Celestigoat. He sneered, taking a long stride forward. "As if there is no reason to overthrow dear leader. I believe tonight, we shall all have some nice goat ch--" it is imperative that you know that I had zero clue that my dad was making goat stew as I was writing this chapter

"SILENCE, CHILD."

The room went silent as Celestigoat picked herself off the floor. She let out a goatly screech as she slurped up the remainder of the drapery that'd been hanging from her mouth. Both gnarled horns lit up as her stout form suddenly seemed to loom over everyone else in the room.

She tore a tile from the floor and began to munch on it.

"So does that mean--"

The seventeen and three-quarters colts in a trenchcoat were promptly banished to the Goat Moon.

PreviousChapters Next