• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
something something Adam Sandler's Click?

Author's Note:

An off-site request? A. Sandle R. is bringin' this one in hot and fresh on a rusty platter! I have never watched an Adam Sandler movie in my life and this whole chapter is based on two paragraphs I read off Wikipedia.

Rainbow Dash stared at the remote sitting on the counter.

"Don't do it, Rainbow. Don't you dare use it. Cast it into the fire, destroy--"

Rainbow Dash looked over her shoulder at Twilight as she pressed the fast-forward button.


"Congrats on the promotion," Soarin' nudged Rainbow in the side as he took off. "Sorry Scoots couldn't be here for the ceremony."

"Huh?" Rainbow's attention was suddenly torn as Derpy crashed into her, causing her to land on top of the remote.


Celestia strained against the red giant threatening to envelop the planet. Her hooves slipped a little as she grunted.

"Go, Rainbow!" she took a moment to shoo the pegasus away. "It's not safe here anymore!"

Rainbow Dash peeled herself off the remote but was too late as Celestia finally faltered.


Rainbow Dash awoke in the Bed Bath & Beyond, staring at the remote in front of her.

Celestigoat, who'd been demoted to janitorial duties, took a bite out of it.

What.

PreviousChapters Next