• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
the Goat Moon was made of goat cheese?

Author's Note:

Scyphi and ScopingLandscape tag-team chaos go!

The twenty-seven and five-ninths colts in a trenchcoat awoke on the Goat Moon. However, their sudden movement was enough to start a goatquake. They stood up on wobbly legs, already sinking into the crumbling satellite no thanks to their combined weight.

"First time, kids?" a voice caught their attention.

The colt acting as the head of the stallion they were pretending to be opened his mouth to speak, but a gaggle of space goats beat him to the punch and bleated.

"Not you," Not Princess Luna grabbed the entire goat horde and flung them into the empty abyss of space with a flick of her head. She focused in on the thirty-three and one-tenths colts in a trenchcoat trembling before her. "What's ol' Celly doing now, banishing children to this unforgiving wasteland?"

Fire Lord Ozai proceeded to crash face-first into a goat cheese crater, melting the crumbly crust into an oozing puddle of molten cheese that quickly consumed him before he could react.

Not Princess Luna blinked. "I see Celestia's been rather busy."

The two and three-quarters colts in a trenchcoat didn't respond.

"Care for some cheese?" Not Luna scooped up a hoofful of goat cheese. "It's our only source of nutrition here whilst we wait for our chance to return. To this day I do not know the source of such an immense amount of cheese."

PreviousChapters Next