• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
that genie came from the Land Down Under?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger sent them. From multiple different potential Land Down Unders.

"Oi m8," the creature's accent abruptly shifted. "You still walkin' 'round like scrubs? Could be hoppin' 'round in the pouch of a kangaroo!"

Celestia pondered, her hooves together beneath her chin. "You make an interesting point."

"And all for the low, low cost of your soul," the creature grinned at Celestia. "Do we have a deal? I'll throw in an unlimited supply of vegemite while we're at it!"

"I thought you said you were here to grant wishes, not sell me on kangaroo transportation."

"You said it, horse!" the creature waved its tiny hat at Celestia. "I'm here for a trade. So, what say you?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Celestia hmm'ed. "What if I already sold it?"

"What."

"Flim and Flam sold me an excellent coffee machine a few months ago, and they said all it cost was my soul since I had no firstborn children to spare!"

PreviousChapters Next