• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,584 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,584

PreviousChapters Next
potatoes were rare?

Author's Note:

Decokelow is responsible for this disaster.

"Would you like some fries with that?" Kween Crispalistht droned over the McChangeling's ordering kiosk. "Or is that all you're ordering toda--"

"YES OH DEAR CELESTIA THANK YOU YES, I WILL HAVE ALL OF THE FRIES!" Twilight shrieked. "GODS ABOVE, HAVE I BEEN STARVED OF POTATOES."

"Okay, okay, geez..." Crispalistht groaned. "What size would you like? We have small and medium fries, but we don't have enough left for a large."

Twilight's eye twitched. She proceeded to vanish from her care with a twinkle of light.


"Hey." Twilight pinned Crispalistht against the wall. "By royal decree, I demand your potato-based products. This is a new tax."

Kween Crispalistht closed her eyes and groaned again. "You know what? Just end me."

"Ah, there are the fries!" Twilight wandered off in some unknown direction, taking only a few seconds between devouring every last fry in the fryer and teleporting away.


"I-it's... beautiful!" Potatojack, distant cousin of Applejack's cousin, sniffed. "The only potato I've grown. This will surely feed the family 'til spring!"

A lavender muzzle emerged from the air and consumed the potato whole before slipping away again.

Potatojack fell to her knees and screamed.

PreviousChapters Next