• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
every prompt posted on this story was implemented in one chapter simultaneously?

Author's Note:

Deja vu, Ellery Quinn, I have been in this place before!

...No seriously, I swear I already did something like this at some point.

Twilight's head exploded as she tried to write several thousand chapters at the same time. Her quill proceeded to explode too from the speed at which she was attempting to write at, and then the paper exploded for the same reasons.

The desk then exploded because it didn't feel like desk-ing anymore while Sweetie Giraffe obliterated the rest of the castle for completely unrelated reasons. Ponyville exploded after that because super-giga-hyper Discord decided it would be funny to make thing go boom. Unfortunately, thing that go boom was Ponyville.

Also at some point the sun exploded too but dangit Equestria is magic and magic don't care about your dang heccin' supernovas.

PreviousChapters Next