• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Spike was a dog in Equestria, and a dragon in the EqG world?

"Wait up!" Spike barked as his owner stepped into the portal, "I wanna come too!"

Before anypony else could stop him, the dog vanished into the mirror.


*Swirly portal transition noises mixed with screaming horse noises and magical transformation noises*


"Twilight? Um..."

Twilight groaned, rubbing her head as she sat up, only to realize that she was no longer a pony in the proper canon-way of events.

Except this time...

"Alright Spike," Twilight began as she got down on all fours, let's go an--- WHAT THE BUCK?!"

Amazingly, the alicorn-turned-human had completely ignored the fact that her pet dog was now a small dragon. That is, until now.

"SPIKE!" Twilight shouted as she suddenly pried Spike's jaws open, "CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THERE?! WAIT A SEC, I'LL FIND A WAY TO GET YOU OUT!"

"TGLIFLRIGHT!" Spike screamed back, "It's me still. You turned into... uh, whatever you are, but I get to be a cool dragon!"

Twilight, however, heard none of it. Because her head was currently still halfway lodged in Spike's mouth, and therefore the dragon's reassurance simply came out as garbled nonsense.

"SPIIIIKE!" Twilight wailed, "I'm so sorry... so, so sorry... I shouldn't have ever taken my eyes off my lovely puppy, and now he's GONE! Wasted away... eaten by this beast of a monster..."

Spike rolled his eyes, and spit Twilight out, along the way mildly singing her hair with his newfound dragonfire.

"Calm. Down." Spike said sternly, putting both claws on Twilight's shoulders, "I just got turned into a dragon, just like you got turned into whatever it is that you got turned into. Okay? Let's just chill out, and move on."

And then Celestia fell out of the portal sitting on a toilet wearing a toilet paper crown.

Because screw logic.

Author's Note:

That degenerated quickly. :rs:rolleyes:

PreviousChapters Next