• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,586 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,586

PreviousChapters Next
there was a chapter that was a rewrite of the first chapter except with all of the words in the comment section removed or replaced with synonyms?

Author's Note:

Possibly me, you did this to me.

I still don't know for sure what you meant by "What if there was a chapter that was a rewrite of the first chapter except with all of the words in the comment section removed or replaced with synonyms?"

Like

Did you mean that the comments of this chapter are going to all be comments from the first chapter, but with every word replaced by synonyms, or is the chapter itself made up of words and phrases replacing the original? 'Cause the latter is what I did. :V

Also, you can now ask Sweetie Giraffe things on my Tumblr.

Following multiple Earthly revolutions about the star Sol carrying out the practice in which one reads within a building known known by name to be "Majestic Horse Capital City Museum", Dusk ultimately shut that housing that wraps about this penultimate tome. The mare lay the bodily extension comprising of the brain, hair, and facial features below with a touch of care, letting out a breath of soft air, "In the end, a final work." The mare stands, shoving the seating device she calls her own beneath the table.

Within mere multiples of sixty seconds, the mare finds herself beyond the confines of her homely walls. For many seven-day units of time, Twilight ceased to view the rays of light emanating from Celestia's star, and she had further been unable to experience the cold wind whistling across her hair. A grin forms when her face bakes in the radiation of this star, raising the bodily temperature of this mare. Twilight unconfines her vision from the view that exists behind her eyelids, proceeding to journey on a trot for her abode.

As this mare named Twilight Sparkle traveled to a structure in which traditionally steam-powered locomotives await for passengers, she realizes that there no longer exists any purpose for her existence.

~~~~~===+++{Evening's Home}+++===~~~~~

Nightfall travel down her corridor, exhaling. "SHARP!" The mare shouts. "ME REQUIRE NEW PURPOSE. IMMEDIATELY."

Sharp Protrusion rolled his eyes and tumbled in his descent of a structure intended to lower elevation. He continued to partially view a funny chapter residing in the tome within his possession.

Dusk carried on with screaming, "WHATEVER, I BEG OF YOU! ME DESIRE PURPOSE!!!"

Sharp Protrusion glanced about. "Hm, perhaps attempt to witness another tome?"

Sundown violently vibrated the bodily extension above one's shoulders in which resides the organ reserved for thought processes that she was the possessor of in great panic. "Nein, cease the flow of reading material, Twilight has previously viewed each and every one to exist."

The two took a seat and remained of low volume across the span of three units of sixty seconds. They imagined the various tasks that the Princess of Equestria may complete, sans any requirement of resignation from power. At last, Poky Thing voiced an opinion. "Perhaps, rather than viewing the tomes..." Twiggle's ears fixated upon him. "...Twilight may attempt to create a tome."

Time of day in which the sun has since set and night has fallen exhaled. Hard. "I appreciate your advice, small purple dragon! Me've at no time ever contemplated imagining such an idea!" The mare fell silent during a brief period of time. "... however, of which topic must Twilight deface parchment for?"

During many groupings of sixty minutes, the purple magic horse resided within an area of its living-space in which two walls and a floor intersect, viewing intensely the scenery beyond the glass opposite to her that displayed the township. Her inner perception of reality turned to a group of fillies known for creating mischief in their quest to obtain "cutie marks". They then turned to the great expeditions that she'd experienced. Then to her close acquaintances, and the hardships they endured. These appeared to collectively be excellent contenders for a fantastical retelling, though, the mare acknowledged the truth: of these adventures, a great majority of those experiences may turn out drab and grey. Alas, the sudden realization entered Twilight's brain. A soft, nearly-inaudible trail of words started to emanate from her mouth.

"Mayhaps..."

PreviousChapters Next