• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia read Twilight's fanfiction?

Author's Note:

Remember that unfinished fanfic Twilight accidentally sent to Celestia two chapters ago?

Yeah.

say hi to Master Bates.

Celestia eyed the notebook that had landed in front of her. Judging by the intricately drawn images of various ponies kissing on the inside over, she could tell that it was likely sent on accident.

That is, until she noticed that it was written by her very own former student, and incomplete, as well.

And so, she began reading.

"Oh, Flash!" I wailed in ecstasy as we recovered from our little 'game', "I love you so much!"

Celestia shut the notebook.

And then she opened it to another page.

"Ooh yeah... slap that plot harder"

She slammed the cover down, a blank stare covering her face.

So this is what Twilight does when she says that she's writing novels? The princess thought.

She writes pretty well.

And so, she continued reading.

She read stories of love, of hate, of ogres, and goblins, and a guy named Master Bates. She found herself spiraling into a whole world of stories, and getting a rare glimpse of what went on inside Twilight's head.

Mostly though, it was just love stories and poems about Flash Sentry, who had been booked months ago as the "Highly Unstable Waifu Stealer" in the Canterlot Dungeons.

PreviousChapters Next