• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia was betrayed by cake?

"Why?" Celestia begged, her once-flowing mane now shredded and dull, "Why must you bring so much harm to the one that loves you so?"

Cakezilla scoffed in annoyance, as did Luna nearby, the latter of whom was too busy playing some inane video game to understand or care about what was going on.

"You claim that you love me." The enchanted cake growled, "You said that you would wake with me, and sleep with me in mind."

Celestia shrugged, oblivious to where Cakezilla's monologue was heading.

"But you don't." The cake continued with a scowl, "How could you possibly say those things, when all you do is eat my brethren?!"

"What."

The cake rolled its eyes. "What, indeed." it mocked, "And for your sins against my kind, today you will DIE!"

"No--" Celestia whispered quietly to herself, "Please... no--"

"DIE!" The cake screeched maniacally, raising a flaming candle to the princess. Or at least, tried to.

The candle and the arm-hand-licorice thingy dropped to the floor as Cakezilla was promptly sliced to pieces by a rather annoyed Princess of the Night.

"Geez." Luna deadpanned, her game controller still hovering in her magic as she dropped the pastry knife, "That thing was waaaaaay too loud for me to hear what was going on."

The mare returned to her games, oblivious to the fact that half the room was now on fire from the lit candle that lay on the charred carpet. Celestia ate Cakezilla as the fire burned, because what was the point of wasting perfectly good cake to some burnt flooring?

PreviousChapters Next