• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
The EQG Main 6 came to Equestria?

Author's Note:

Wheeeeee....

Writing is much harder when you have a horrible headache all day. Enjoy this load of badly-written horse words. :pinkiesick:

A ball of rather disgruntled ponies landed on the cold floor in front of the mirror portal. If it weren't for the fact that Rainbow had decided to tackle her friends, then none of this would've happened.

But she did tackle them, and they all tumbled in. So... yeah.

Pinkie was the first to untangle herself from the entangled mess of legs, casually brushing herself off as if nothing had happened. As for the rest... let's just say that they were doing amazing impressions of panicked slugs.

"Girls?" Called a voice outside the room. The door opened, and Princess Twilight entered, finding herself facing the former humans.

The lavender unicorn at the bottom of the pile, of whom happened to share a name with the Princess, stared wide-eyed in shock.

While the two lavender mares suddenly locked into a stare-off, Rainbow Dash, who had already been used to wings before, began hovering overhead after giving up on trying to walk. Fluttershy followed after, while Pinkie...

Let's just say that Pinkie using her fluffy tail in a very similar fashion to a certain Sonic character. Specifically, she was now a ponycopter.

"'Sup, Twi?" Rainbow suddenly asked, acting as if the incident had never occurred.

"You are," Princess Twilight replied. At least, that's what she would've replied with if it weren't for the fact that the pony counterparts to the former humans in the room had randomly barged in.

Immediately, the unicorn Twilight's brain short circuited, leaving her a bumbling mess that endlessly babbled about paradoxes and alternate universes. Princess Twilight proceeded to sent the unicorn back through the portal before she could 'experiment' with anything.

As for the rest of the former humans, both Pinkie Pies came up with the brilliant idea of using name tags until the confusion ended. It was either that, or just boot everyone back through the portal. Most of the ponies agreed, and many began shuffling back through the portal as their counterpart stayed behind.

The only problem is: Who's the human Rainbow Dash?

PreviousChapters Next