• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
pinkie pie got a medal for opening a jar

Author's Note:

I'm on winter break now and Rhonie8k, by Celestia am I going to be firehosing these chapters.

Pop.

Confetti exploded out from all around Pinkie Pie. She grinned as Celestia herself descended from the skies above, carrying her reward for a task well-done within her own two forelegs (wow that sounds weird when you think about it).

"I did it!" Pinkie squeaked.

"You done diddly darn dunnit," Applejack nodded Applejackly. She inadvertently headbutted Celestia in the process and was promptly banished to the potato fields.

"Idunnit!" Pinkie shouted, louder this time.

"You have done the it," Celestia bestowed upon Pinkie the Equestrian Medal of Honor for her efforts. "You very many much brave is are."

"Alright Celestia," Twilight swooped in after Celestia with a crane, strapping Celestia in before lifting her back into the sky. "Off to the Royal Infirmary you go."

Pinkie Pie watched Twilight and Celestia disappear out of the newly-made hole in the ceiling. At some point the crane had conveniently transformed into a helicopter and Celestia was now dangling upside-down by her legs, as a Princess should be properly treated.

I have no idea where this is going.

"I have done the it!" Pinkie closed the jar again after picking out a jelly bean. Equestria immediately imploded upon her doing so.

PreviousChapters Next