• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,572 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,572

PreviousChapters Next
man door hand hook car door?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger is a master of boiling down horror to the simplest possible sequence of words.

"Man."

"Go fish."

Spike drew a card.

"Door?" Twilight raised a brow from behind her cards.

"Nope. Go fish."

"Hand?"

Twilight rolled her eyes and tossed a card across the table. Spike grinned.

"Hook?"

Another card.

"Car door?"

One more card. Spike set a book on the table with a wide grin.

"MAN DOOR HAND HOOK CAR DOOR!" Pinkie screamed, falling through the ceiling. "MAN DOOR HAND HOOK CAR DOOR!"

"Well gee, Pinkie, way to ruin the game." Twilight tossed all her cards in the air. "You lose too, Spike."

A man at the car door with a hook for a hand peered through the window because it turns out that they were all on a van the entire time and Pinkie had just torn her way through the roof to warn Twi and Spike.

"Hello there, young lady!" the man with a hook for a hand waved, his voice muffled by the closed window.

Unbeknownst to him, a baseball bat had floated out from underneath the van.

It is said that his scream could be heard for miles around as he soared into the horizon.

PreviousChapters Next