• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
a Chinese dragon who is definitely not Discord but a Chinese dragon named Dorcsid, breaks out of Holder's Boulder and challenges Sweetie Giraffe for the fate of Equestria?

Author's Note:

How many horses are you lord of, Horseus lord of horses?

Dorcsid (not Discord, mind you!) rose from the remains of Holder's Bolder, his long, slender body weaving through the air.

He squared up to Sweetie Giraffe, who stood immediately opposite him.

"BEHOLD," Dorcsid declared, "I am the taller one! I shall rule Equestria!"

"NO. IS SHORTER. AM TALLER THAN YOU," Sweetie boomed in response. "WIMPY SMOL DRAGON NOT TALL ENOUGH."

She proceeded to grow even taller. Don't mind the balloon-band stretching noises coming from her neck. That's normal.

"I-impossible!" Dorcsid stammered.

"NOT IMPOSSIBLE. AM TALLER NOW. WILL DESTROY ALL SHORTER."

Sweetie Giraffe then destroyed all of reality because she was the tallest of them all.

PreviousChapters Next