• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
when Twilight ascend, she was taken to the Council of Purple Ones to decide her power?

Author's Note:

ScopingLandscape is here and ready for battle.

Twilight opened her eyes. All around her was an endless plane of white and blue. She'd just completed Starswirl's spell--did she fail? Did it backfire?

Her heart dropped.

Did she die?

"Oh, no no no--" Twilight began to pace in a circle. "I can't be dead, otherwise I'd be tardy to Celestia's next class! Er... wait." She paused. "Right, disgracefully expelled for medical reasons."

Still. Where was she?

"You there. Lavender unicorn," a nasal voice boomed overhead.

Twilight turned around.

Barney the Dinosaur stood beside a fully-armored Thanos and... Spike? There was also some purple blob with a face that was holding a milkshake, and another purple blob that looked vaguely like one of those "hoo-mins" that Lyra always obsessed over.

Spike slowly regurgitated a piece of ravioli.

"Do I get powers like that?" she pointed a hoof at him.

Thanos shook his head, snapping his fingers. "You will see in time, purple one."


Twilight descended from the heavens above in a blazing ball of light, landing softly on the ground between all her friends. She unfurled her new wings as she landed, showing off her new limbs in all their glory.

She then proceeded to begin coughing up a storm.

"Twilight, darling, whatever are you doing?"

"Pasta," Twilight wheezed, beads of spit dripping from her muzzle. "I want my pasta. WHERE IS MY PASTA, THANOS?" she shook a hoof at the sky. "I'LL ANNIHILATE MYSELF WITH STARSWIRL'S SPELL AGAIN IF I HAVE TO."

Rarity slowly backed away from the deranged mare.

PreviousChapters Next