• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria was saved with cringe?

Author's Note:

It's cringe or be cringe, Starkice.

"Behold! It is I, The Storm ChryssaNightmareTireGlowcordKing! I am here to claim my rightful place as ruler of the world!"

"No!" Twilight shouted back. She Fortnite-danced into an epic gamer choreographed dab with all of her e🅱ic g8mer friends before whipping out a comedically-large fedora. "For you, my incoherent shambling mound of shapes, I wield only my strongest weapon." She whipped out a pair of rusty scissors. "Behold! A relic of a bygone era, when times were simpler! It imbues a power upon me that none have known for a great many eons, and--"

"Twi." Applejack placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder. "Those are the pair of safety scissors you had to get a tetanus shot for touching fifteen years ago."

"SHUT--"

The Storm ChryssaNightmareTireGlowcordKing decided that this planet was not suitable for one as grandiose as themselves.

idk I haven't written anything in the past few weeks

PreviousChapters Next